From Vijendra Agarwal <vij.agar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help in configuring digest authentication on Traffic Server
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:39:52 GMT
My setup has more than one server for which I am doing load balancing
between them using ATS. I need to authenticate the user at a single place
which is at ATS. As there is a configuration setting avaialbe for SSL
similary are there any configuration settings available for Digest
Authentication?

Thanks
Vijendra.

--