From Stas Obydionnov <stasik...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic HTML messages sent to client
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 09:39:32 GMT
Hi all,
We are implementing product which requires to display different HTML
messages to different users.
I know there are customisable pages like described here
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/trunk/admin/traffic-server-error-messages/index.en.html#HTMLMessagesSentClients.
And I know there is a possibility to define different file per language.
What I need is something different. I need an option to select the page
according to transaction information available in plugin.
For example, if request comes particular IP I send one error page, if from
another IP, I send another page.
If there is a hook which I can hook and provide the ATS the page I want to
be sent to client, it will be good solution. Even if I would have ability
to redirect the client to the server which will display the error message
it would be good.

Thank you.
Stas.