From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject translating traffic server documentation
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 04:41:35 GMT
Hi all,

There was some discussion on IRC about producing translations of the Traffic Server administration
guide and SDK documentation. I believe that there used to be a Chinese translation of the
administration guide which might still be floating around on the network.

At any rate, I started an experimental Transifex project for the administrator's guide, <https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/traffic-server-admin>.
This experimental project assumes that we would convert the documentation to Sphinx and keep
it in the main source tree. It is set up to auto-accept project membership requests, so feel
free to experiment and give feedback.

If anyone has an opinion about translating documentation, recommendations for tools or processes,
or a desire to help translating, I'd love to hear about it either here or in IRC ...

cheers,
James