From "Dave G Gmail Main" <davmging...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Traffic Server ver 3.2.4 https setup failing
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:10:49 GMT
So Hi James and Jan-Frode,
	With the help from both of I am now able to get to the site using https.
I want to thank both of you very much on both the help and quick responses.

So how I was able to resolve this was by doing what Jan-Forde suggested.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 80:ipv4 80:ipv6 443:ipv4:ssl 443:ipv6:ssl

Which caused the issue with getting
Your request is prohibited because it would cause a cycle.

In the browser.

And redirecting me to http instead of all request being proxied to https.

I know in the html is hard coded URL's with http and would need a redirect statement in the
remap.config so I added this.

redirect http://SomeDNSName.abc.xyz.com/ https:// SomeDNSName.abc.xyz.com/

But even that still didn’t fix the
Your request is prohibited because it would cause a cycle.

I was getting I ended up having to enable these 2 things in records.config

CONFIG proxy.config.reverse_proxy.enabled INT 1

CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 1

And everything started to work.

Once again thank you.

Dave