From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: TSVIOBufferGet(output_vio) returns null unexpectedly
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:54:21 GMT
There are a number of reasons. The most common one is the client terminated the connection.
After that, if the server terminates the connection then the transaction will be shut down
which will also involve closing down the client write. In general, it means an error (from
the ATS point of view) has occurred and further transaction processing is pointless.

Friday, June 14, 2013, 4:07:47 PM, you wrote:

> I am running a transformation plugin that I wrote and am getting an error that I don't
understand.  I know that when TSVIOBufferGet(output_vio), returns null it means that  "that
the write operation has been shutdown and that the continuation does not want us to send any
more WRITE_READY or WRITE_COMPLETE events."