From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v3.3.3
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:11:58 GMT
On 6/4/13 4:40 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a release for v3.3.3, which has further improvements towards
> our v3.4.0 release. Please see the CHANGES file for more details:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=trafficserver.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=3.3.x

So, the process is working! :) James found a bug in HostDB which is pretty
serious. It basically will reinitialize the HostDB on every startup. I'm
going to cancel this vote, and (I assume, Igor?) bump to v3.3.4 for a new
attempt once this is fixed. If you are still testing v3.3.3, please continue
and report any problems asap so we can include that in the respin.

Cheers,

-- Leif