From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject howto use mailing lists
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 08:35:08 GMT

Am 07.06.2013 03:07, schrieb ashok kumar:
from the list.

first: *do not hijack threads* at all

please leave list-members in peace, not only you, anybody
on the list which wants to unsubcribe and read welcome messages
and mail-headers or ue at least google "how to unsubscribe from
a mailing-list"

you have *for sure* received a message like below as you managed to subscribe

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: WELCOME to users@trafficserver.apache.org
Datum: 15 Jul 2012 18:54:42 -0000
Von: users-help@trafficserver.apache.org
An: h.reindl@thelounge.net

users@trafficserver.apache.org mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   h.reindl@thelounge.net

to the users mailing list.

Welcome to users@trafficserver.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the users list ---

   <users-subscribe@trafficserver.apache.org>