From Thomas Jackson <jacksontj...@gmail.com>
Subject keep alive post out
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:35:37 GMT
I've been running ATS at the edge with keepalive enabled. After some
digging I found that ATS creates new connections (by default) for all post
requests, instead of re-using a connection. The comment in the code looks
like this was (is?) because of some race condition inside ATS. I noticed
that there is a config option (proxy.config.http.keep_alive_post_out) which
enables the connection re-use for post requests, and it seems to work. Does
anyone have any knowledge/experience with this configuration option? Or
anything about this race condition?

Thomas Jackson