From Tom Melendez <...@supertom.com>
Subject cache miss checklist
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 23:20:48 GMT
Hey Folks,

Brought up a new ATS server, configured as a reverse proxy, and I'm seeing
that none of my requests are being cached.  Think you can help me walk
through what's up?  I suspect it's something trivial.

Here's what I have set:

# records.config
CONFIG proxy.config.http.uncacheable_requests_bypass_parent INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.down_server.cache_time INT 600
   # cache control #
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.http INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_server_no_cache INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_client_cc_max_age INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.cache_responses_to_cookies INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_authentication INT 0
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.cache_urls_that_look_dynamic INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.enable_default_vary_headers INT 0

# storage.config
var/trafficserver 1024M

# cache.config
(all commented out)