From Avinash Uttav <uttav.avinas...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Spdy plugin
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:53:40 GMT
I am trying to use this plugin for my traffic server .
I have installed the plugin successfully its getting initialised also but I
m not able
But the plugin is not getting used as i saw in the logs , after debugging I
found that the eventfunc spdy_accept_io is not getting called , after
initialization
I have tried configuring my chrome also to use spdy for no ssl , in this
case he requests are not even getting to the proxy server  and also without
that, but everytime the requests are being processed as usual Http and
Https ...
Kindly suggest me if i m missing something .