From "Owens, Steve" <Steve.Ow...@disney.com>
Subject TSVIOBufferGet(output_vio) returns null unexpectedly
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:07:47 GMT
I am running a transformation plugin that I wrote and am getting an error that I don't understand.
 I know that when TSVIOBufferGet(output_vio), returns null it means that  "that the write
operation has been shutdown and that the continuation does not want us to send any more WRITE_READY
or WRITE_COMPLETE events."

What I don't understand is what could be causing this to happen.

Does anyone know under what circumstances the write operation can get shut down?