From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding Spdy plugin
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:48:09 GMT
On Jun 17, 2013, at 8:53 AM, Avinash Uttav <uttav.avinash99@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to use this plugin for my traffic server .
> I have installed the plugin successfully its getting initialised also but I m not able

> But the plugin is not getting used as i saw in the logs , after debugging I found that
the eventfunc spdy_accept_io is not getting called , after initialization

That's not expected. I'll try to take a look this week. If you enable the 'ssl' diagnostic
tag, you might get some helpful debug logging.

> I have tried configuring my chrome also to use spdy for no ssl , in this case he requests
are not even getting to the proxy server  and also without that, but everytime the requests
are being processed as usual Http and Https ...