From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v4.0.2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:49:21 GMT

On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a release for v4.0.2, which is a small number of fixes over 4.0.2. A list
of the bugs back ported from master can be found at

> 	https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310963&version=12324969

This vote passes, with 5 votes (3 binding, close call … :).

Thanks everyone for voting! The artifacts are available on dist right now, and I will make
the announcements and Download pages updated as soon as the mirrors are synced.

Next up is v4.1.0, schedule for a November release; Igor is the release manage for that release
cycle. Please take a look at remaining v4.1.0 bugs (and others) and triage as necessary. We
need to cut down the bug list by a lot for a timely release. Also, start testing master, and
be extra careful testing things before landing on master right now.

Cheers,

— Leif