From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:39:42 GMT
Hi all,

to get some better ideas of where we should host the next Summit, I’ve created this Doodle:

	http://doodle.com/f49yuugtr6qwhcfq

This is not a signup sheet or an official vote, merely to get some ideas of where people would
like to see the next summit. As we discussed this week, it seems reasonable to hold 2 Summits
/ year, and it feels right that we’d want to spread the gospel around the world.

The options are Yes / Yes if need be / No, please fill it out if you have interests in the
next and future summit. Note that the date / time has not been decided yet, the thought would
be one in the spring and one in the fall.

— Leif