From Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfr...@tanso.net>
Subject Re: ATS Storage Question: Part 2
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:56:30 GMT
On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 03:42:32PM -0500, Adam W. Dace wrote:

> I'm starting to think I may need to stick with ext3 as at least that shows
> up on my virtual machine...

What partition would you point the "mkfs" command to to create your ext3
filesystem? Put the same partition/device in storage.config, and it
should work. I don't think it's necessary to fiddle with udev.rules. At
least on my systems the logical volume I'm using is owned and rw by only
root:disk, and seems to be working fine..

  -jf