From Jean Baptiste Favre <webmas...@jbfavre.org>
Subject Re: ATS & SSL termination
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:30:11 GMT
Hello Alan,

I succeed this morning to use curl with my ATS setup thanks to --resolve
option as well :)

But, that leads me to another problem: as it is, I'll have to make my
DNS resolver lying for the external services I want to send requests to
since I don't think php curl extension supports --resolve option.

Or maybe remap.config could help.

I'll check that as well,

Regards,
Jean-Baptiste

On 10/10/2013 16:14, Alan M. Carroll wrote:
> Thursday, October 10, 2013, 3:31:18 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I thought curl did actually sent SSL, but it seems it's not because I
>> don't see any SSL Handshake in curl output :-/
>
>> I guess curl tries to use HTTP tunnel even if I specify a HTTPS proxy
>> with export https_proxy="https://my_proxy:443/" or using commandline
>> option -x/--proxy with same value.
>
> I think I got around that by using the --resolve feature of curl to force it to use a
proxy via HTTPS (and not CONNECT).