From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: ATS Storage Question
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:18:02 GMT
you only need to get a spare virtual disk to your guest

what you do there is your business and nobody but you has
to decide if you format if with XFS, EXT4 or assign it to ATS

maybe this is really that complicated there
one reason why i always host my own hardware with ESXi/vSphere

Am 18.10.2013 19:12, schrieb Adam W. Dace:
> I'm essentially leasing a virtual machine on the cheap, and I didn't see any such option
from the company I'm
> hosting it with.
>
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net <mailto:h.reindl@thelounge.net>>
wrote:

>     Am 18.10.2013 18:40, schrieb Adam W. Dace:
>     > Yeah, I'm not trying to debate that filesystem is faster than raw disk.  It's
just not really an option for me.