From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Traffic Server Wiki Access
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:29:47 GMT
On Oct 1, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was working on a write-up of HOWTO-style wiki pages documenting the installation and
tuning of an ATS-based web cache.

This is pretty interesting, maybe we can find a higher-profile home for this kind of documentation?
Maybe a HOWTO section in the official docs?

> I'd like very much to finish the tuning section, but I believe my ability to edit documents
has been revoked.

> Who do I talk to about this?  I've no idea who's responsibility for administration of
the Wiki or I'd ask them.

That's weird. I can see your wiki profile is still there, and there don't seem to be any editing
restrictions on the page. I don't think that anyone would have explicitly removed your access