From "Chin, Kenneth (HBO)" <Kenneth.C...@hbo.com>
Subject Apache Traffic Server Hierarchical Caching Question
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 02:35:40 GMT
HI,

I am new to Apache Traffic Server.  I am interested in setting up a Hierarchical Caching environment.
 I have read the documentation and as I read it, it states that only parent.config and records.config
need to be modified on the child server.  As a test, I am accessing an HTML page on child
from a client.  The page is not on the child but exists on the parent.  For some reason, I
receive a 404 error.  Is there something that I am missing.

Thanks

Ken

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees.  Any copying, forwarding, printing
or other use of this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is not authorized.  This
e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including
the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.

Thank you.