From Chu Duc Minh <chu.ducm...@gmail.com>
Subject Collapsed Forwarding not work
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:44:57 GMT
I'm using ATS v4.0.1 and Collapsed Forwarding not work in reverse-proxy
mode!
I follow https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Collapsed+Forwarding
and config:
CONFIG proxy.config.cache.enable_read_while_writer INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.background_fill_active_timeout INT 0
CONFIG proxy.config.http.background_fill_completed_threshold FLOAT 0.000000
CONFIG proxy.config.cache.max_doc_size INT 0

But when i test:
ab -n 10 -c 5 -k http://myatserver/myfile.jpg

But 12 requests reached my backend server(Apache2). I check apache log, and
sure about this.

ATS's Collapsed Forwarding (connection collapsing) not work in
Reverse-proxy mode? Or i missed something in configuration?

Thanks a lot!