From Chu Duc Minh <chu.ducm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collapsed Forwarding not work
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:51:21 GMT
Yes, object is cacheable and not in cache. I also configured:
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 0

>From the second run test, it does not request to origin any more. But I
want to configure ATS to reduce request/connection number used to get
content from origin when object was not in cache (for example: cold start).

PS: how I can "enable head of line blocking"?

Thanks you!