From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone compiled / tested ATS on CentOS 6.2?
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:06:00 GMT
Thanks for the tip!  I didn't realize I could just "yum upgrade" myself
from CentOS 6.2 up to 6.4.

I'll have to give that a shot once I get everything up and running.

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about