From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS Storage Question
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:55:20 GMT
No big deal, I was just a bit grumpy that there's no error given.  Happy to
see the documentation is up-to-date.

I think sitting around and simply tuning ATS has made me a bit of a grump
lately.

However, what's really amazing is the speed one can achieve once you get
all the bottlenecks out of the way.
I'm currently tweaking child --> parent failover settings and am kind of in
awe of the speed of this thing.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Alan M. Carroll <
amc@network-geographics.com> wrote:

> Friday, October 18, 2013, 11:30:39 AM, you wrote:
>
> > Even worse, the Admin Guide indicates more than one database file isn't
> currently supported.  Ouch.
>
> That's a bit misleading, it's only one file per physical device. I see
> where that's done but I haven't had time to fix it yet. AFAICT there's no
> real reason for that limitation, it's just an unhappy side effect of how
> the cache spans are calculated.

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>