From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Traffic Server Hierarchical Caching Question
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:09:33 GMT
Now that I'm finally done with tuning my setup, I can offer some help if
you still need it.

I have a simple one child, one parent forward-only proxy setup that's up
and running.
I also have a webserver running on the parent and accessing it via the
proxy hasn't been a problem.

Let me know if you'd like a copy of my configs, etc.

You may be stuck on this part.  This config line is from parent.config on
my child proxy:

dest_domain=. parent="sparkle.adamdace.info:8080"

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Chin, Kenneth (HBO)
<Kenneth.Chin@hbo.com>wrote:

>  HI,****
>
> ** **
>
> I am new to Apache Traffic Server.  I am interested in setting up a
> Hierarchical Caching environment.  I have read the documentation and as I
> read it, it states that only parent.config and records.config need to be
> modified on the child server.  As a test, I am accessing an HTML page on
> child from a client.  The page is not on the child but exists on the
> parent.  For some reason, I receive a 404 error.  Is there something that I
> am missing.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> Ken****
>
> ** **

> This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees. Any copying,
> forwarding, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons other than the
> addressees is not authorized. This e-mail may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
> (including the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard
> all copies of the e-mail.
>
> Thank you.

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848