From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Traffic Server Wiki Access
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:39:40 GMT
Thanks.  :)

I figured I'd document what I've found so far, then run it by people who
know the codebase better.
If you want, take a peek under the "Installation and Configuration"
section...

As far as the Wiki goes, it's no big deal.  Apparently the Apache
Infrastructure people did some maintenance last night,
and part of that maintenance was tightening the permissions on the
Confluence Wiki.  I dropped Leif Hedstrom a line
and asked that he add me.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM, James Peach <jpeach@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I was working on a write-up of HOWTO-style wiki pages documenting the
> installation and tuning of an ATS-based web cache.
>
> This is pretty interesting, maybe we can find a higher-profile home for
> this kind of documentation? Maybe a HOWTO section in the official docs?
>
> > I'd like very much to finish the tuning section, but I believe my
> ability to edit documents has been revoked.
> >
> > Who do I talk to about this?  I've no idea who's responsibility for
> administration of the Wiki or I'd ask them.
>
> That's weird. I can see your wiki profile is still there, and there don't
> seem to be any editing restrictions on the page. I don't think that anyone
> would have explicitly removed your access ...

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about