From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Traffic Server Wiki Access
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:47:14 GMT
I was working on a write-up of HOWTO-style wiki pages documenting the
installation and tuning of an ATS-based web cache.

I'd like very much to finish the tuning section, but I believe my ability
to edit documents has been revoked.

Who do I talk to about this?  I've no idea who's responsibility for
administration of the Wiki or I'd ask them.

Thanks In Advance,

Adam

P.S.  We may start to see more users running ATS for web cache-only
installs, in lieu of squid.  My next stop is Wikipedia...for some reason
ATS isn't on a relevant list...