From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject ATS Storage Question: Part 2
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:39:08 GMT
This is really more of a Linux virtualization question, but I'd rather ask
you people than bother the hosting company if possible.

First off, I was completely wrong about raw disk being available.  My
apologies, I should've checked.  That part is simple...they have a nice web
GUI for that.

Virtualization Software: Xen
Host OS: CentOS 6.4

What I'm stuck on is how do I access a raw disk volume from Linux?

If it helps, my /etc/fstab looks like this:

/dev/xvda       /               ext3    noatime,errors=remount-ro       0 1
/dev/xvdb       none            swap    sw                              0 0
/proc           /proc           proc    defaults                        0 0
tmpfs           /dev/shm        tmpfs   nodev,nosuid,noexec             0 0
devpts          /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620                  0 0
sysfs           /sys            sysfs   defaults                        0 0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848