From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Traffic Server Wiki Access
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:44:39 GMT
Sorry for the delay, I got sucked once more into records.config.

I was hoping to avoid version control, but I took a look through the
official documentation on contributing and I'm left wondering...should I go
ahead and start a HOWTO section?

If so, would you prefer I send patches to the dev mailing list or use Jira?

I'll go ahead and subscribe to the dev mailing list, this conversation
probably belongs there instead of on users.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM, James Peach <jpeach@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I was working on a write-up of HOWTO-style wiki pages documenting the
> installation and tuning of an ATS-based web cache.
>
> This is pretty interesting, maybe we can find a higher-profile home for
> this kind of documentation? Maybe a HOWTO section in the official docs?
>
> > I'd like very much to finish the tuning section, but I believe my
> ability to edit documents has been revoked.
> >
> > Who do I talk to about this?  I've no idea who's responsibility for
> administration of the Wiki or I'd ask them.
>
> That's weird. I can see your wiki profile is still there, and there don't
> seem to be any editing restrictions on the page. I don't think that anyone
> would have explicitly removed your access ...

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about