From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling FTP request.
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:56:15 GMT
Just FYI...a lot of FTP sites don't have that particular mapping setup.

The only reason I know is I've been doing a lot of testing lately, long
story.
One thing I do know...if you need to test HTTP bandwidth, CentOS Linux ISO
images are a good place to start.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Mohd Akhbar <mymohaja@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If i'm not mistaken, ATS don't support FTP protocol right ? And since most
> FTP sites also have their HTPP alternative to FTP, how can i configure the
> ATS to convert the request from FTP to HTTP. eg. ftp://ftp.site.com to
> http://ftp.site.com
>
> Thanks

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848