From "Harris, Scott" <Scott.Har...@sensis.com.au>
Subject Re: Ats as forward with user auth
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:54:47 GMT
When I get active directory working I will document and send it through so it can be added
also.

Scott

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ats as forward with user auth

On Oct 2, 2013, at 3:34 AM, Luca Rea <luca.rea@contactlab.com> wrote:

> ATS - Plugin.config:
> authproxy.so --auth-transform=redirect --auth-host=127.0.0.1 --auth-port=80

We should document this in Wiki or Sphinx docs (or both). I personally like the Wiki as a
sandbox to work / collaborate with everyone, and then move as appropriate. But I'm ok either
way, docs like this obviously belong in the official docs long term.

Note that you need to request Karma to write to the Confluence, this was changed recently.
I'm currently not sure how this process works (I just got back from vacation).

Miles: Do you know how this works now? How do people get karma to write to the Confluence?

-- Leif