From: Adam W. Dace [mailto:colonelforbin74@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:10 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Traffic Server Hierarchical Caching Question

Now that I'm finally done with tuning my setup, I can offer some help if you still need it.

I have a simple one child, one parent forward-only proxy setup that's up and running.

I also have a webserver running on the parent and accessing it via the proxy hasn't been a problem.

Let me know if you'd like a copy of my configs, etc.

You may be stuck on this part.  This config line is from parent.config on my child proxy:

dest_domain=. parent="sparkle.adamdace.info:8080"