I was working on a write-up of HOWTO-style wiki pages documenting the installation and tuning of an ATS-based web cache.

I'd like very much to finish the tuning section, but I believe my ability to edit documents has been revoked.

Who do I talk to about this?  I've no idea who's responsibility for administration of the Wiki or I'd ask them.

Thanks In Advance,

Adam

P.S.  We may start to see more users running ATS for web cache-only installs, in lieu of squid.  My next stop is Wikipedia...for some reason ATS isn't on a relevant list...