From Jean Baptiste Favre <webmas...@jbfavre.org>
Subject Re: ATS - Performance Related Questions - High
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 14:25:58 GMT
Hello,

On 09/11/2013 09:13, Omid Kosari wrote:
> Bryan Call wrote
>> Don't compile your own version of ATS and use the packages on dist.
>
> Unfortunately dists are a bit lazy to implement latest versions . How we can
> use 4.x on ubuntu ?

You can backport it :)

But, since Ubuntu is based on Debian and Debian does not provides 4.x
yet, you'll have to adapt packaging from an earlier version. Using 3.3.2
version available in Debian experimental is a good start.

Another solution is to build ATS from source. But then, you'll loose
packaging advantages.

Regards,
Jean-Baptiste