From Pavel Kazlenka <pavel.kazle...@measurement-factory.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS keep more than 500mbit/s traffic for single instance?
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:08:48 GMT
Thank you, but I found that connections throttling (and warning about
it) is not a reason of my problems, but just a result of them (proxy
cannot handle traffic, client continues to open new connections keeping
the old alive and so on).

Fortunately, my problem is solved by setting CONFIG
proxy.config.http.chunking.size    64k. I'm not sure what is default
value of this, but after setting it, I was able to run tests at 30-35k
r/s (which is 2.5-3Gbit/s bandwidth). Thank you for help.

On 11/23/2013 07:11 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2013, at 1:46 PM, Pavel Kazlenka <pavel.kazlenka@measurement-factory.com>
wrote:

>> You are right, I see
>>> Server {0x2b74d72c1700} WARNING: too many connections, throttling
>> in diags.log
>>
>> My test simulates 1k origin servers and 1k user-agents on 500 clients (2 agents per
ip). Which kind of connections this warning about (client or server side?) and what can be
improved here?