From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:24:36 GMT
On Nov 5, 2013, at 11:16 PM, Shu Kit Chan <chanshukit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I came across this plugin from a blog post - https://blog.zymlinux.net/index.php/archives/768
>
> https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua
>
> I tested it and it worked quite well.
>
> 1) Any plan from Taobao/Alibaba on putting it to /experimental/ directory ?
>
> 2) Speaking of lua plugin, any plan to add more features to the existing lua plugin in
/experimental/ ?

As for (2), it's on my list, but not near the top of it. I'd support someone taking over and
enhancing the existing Lua plugin. I'd also support merging the two plugins or replacing my
Lua plugin with the ts-lua one if someone wants to do that work.

If you come up with a plan, propose it on the list and we can go from there.