From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: gzip
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:32:12 GMT
I think what you're looking for is to trigger the gzip plugin through headers.
Currently that happens automatically if you just enable it, and there are Accept-Encoding:
gzip headers.

Your transformation chain could set a trigger, that the gzip plugin could react to.

See, ugh.. Otto, this https://trafficserver.readthedocs.org/en/latest/reference/plugins/gzip.en.html
needs some polishing!

Also, I lied about the headers.. but, really, this should be a feature.

So long,