From Eric Koch <ericko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:56:42 GMT
Please unsubscribe me from the users list...thx.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    to get some better ideas of where we should host the next Summit, I’ve
created this Doodle:

            http://doodle.com/f49yuugtr6qwhcfq

    This is not a signup sheet or an official vote, merely to get some
ideas of where people would like to see the next summit. As we discussed
this week, it seems reasonable to hold 2 Summits / year, and it feels right
that we’d want to spread the gospel around the world.

    The options are Yes / Yes if need be / No, please fill it out if you
have interests in the next and future summit. Note that the date / time has
not been decided yet, the thought would be one in the spring and one in the
fall.

    — Leif

--
Best Regards,