From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: 4.2.0 SSL SNI compatibility ... (related to TS-2031)
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 15:55:20 GMT
BTW:

what speaks agains having "ssl_cert_name=subdomain1.example.com.pem ssl_ca_name=godaddy_ca_sha1.crt"
in "remap.config" optional and make "ssl_multicert.config" no longer mandatory but still possible?

map https://s1.example.com http://o1.example.com ssl_cert_name=s1.example.pem ssl_ca_name=ca.crt

Am 01.02.2014 16:49, schrieb Reindl Harald:

> Am 01.02.2014 16:37, schrieb Leif Hedstrom:
>> I just upgraded to latest master, and noticed that our behavior has changed related
to how certs are “negotiated”. This is related to TS-2031 I believe.

>> What it meant for me was that I had to reorder a couple of rules in ssl_multicert.config
for the sites to work as expected. I’m sure this is a pretty unusual case, so I’m probably
ok to just document this (visibly, in the v4.2.0 release) notes. But I’m interested to hear
what others using SSL has to say about this? It technically does break backwards compatibility,
since a config that used to work with v4.1.3 will not work with v4.2.0.