From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 00:36:32 GMT
Everyone,

Gentle reminder, please sign up on either the Wiki below, or on this Doodle (I will copy the
doodle submissions to the Wiki).

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2014+Summit
	http://doodle.com/yeyh6i7zmpsq46ww

This is an event for developers, devops, users, and anyone interested in Traffic Server! And
remember, the ApacheCon 2014 conference is Mon-Wed this same week, where Apache Traffic Server
has a full day track on Wednesday! Don’t miss amc, bcall, JvD, Kit and psudaemon’s awesome
presentations! The full schedule for ACNA’14 is available at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

Cheers,

— Leif

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)
> Date: February 24, 2014 at 4:34:58 PM MST
> To: dev <dev@trafficserver.apache.org>, users@trafficserver.apache.org
>
> Hi all,
>
> this is a reminder / announcement of the upcoming Spring Summit. This is held right after
the ApacheCon (in Denver) main sessions, Thursday-Friday April 10-11. Please sign up ASAP
on the Summit page if you plan on attending: