From Marcelo Gotesdiner <Marce...@flashnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Persistent connection issue
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 05:48:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems to configure ATS to work with persistent connections.
According to the documentation, with HTTP 1.1, it should be the default behavior.
I also checked in records.config :
CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_in INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_out INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.chunking_enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_in INT 115
CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_out INT 120
CONFIG proxy.config.http.origin_min_keep_alive_connections INT 200

And everything looks fine.

But, for some reason, when an error response is sent, the connection is closed.
I captured several tries with tcpdump (below the wireshark picture) and I can see the FIN
immediately after the client ACK ...

[cid:image001.png@01CF40EC.16DB3D00]

10.1.0.195 is my browser (client)
10.1.1.209 server (ATS)

I manage to close the ATS exit to the web to receive the error and tests the persistent connections

Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Marcelo