From Thomas Jackson <jacksontj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: keep alive post out
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:59:21 GMT
Since there was no traction on this thread we went ahead and dug into it a
bit more later. We found a but in post error handling (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2497) which caused connections'
buffers to be freed prematurely which caused crashes/connection-failures
which were mentioned in the code comments. Once this fix was applied though
we are no longer seeing any of these errors and we've been running with
this feature on for quite a while with no issue :)

Thomas Jackson