From Brendan Webb <web...@ohsu.edu>
Subject Re: Missing Cache-Control header
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:52:07 GMT
Finally did hunt down the cause of the problem. Glad to report it wasn't ATS related.

Turns out, our third party CMS had started flushing HTTP responses before our end-of-reponse
header setting was processing. We've since adjusted our code to fire earlier in the request
and voila, problem solved.

On Feb 25, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Brendan Webb <webbbr@ohsu.edu<mailto:webbbr@ohsu.edu>>