From Yongming Zhao <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem due to location header in 302 found
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:35:12 GMT
I think that is the reverse map designed for, it will help you reverse map 'Location:’ URI
into what you want to. check remap.config, docs and test it.

the reverse map is a very confusing keyword, it does only works on the 301/203 ‘Location:’.

thanks

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年4月15日,下午1:19,Kushal Agrawal <kushalagrawal@teledna.com> 写道:

> Hi,
>                 I am a newbie in  apache traffic server. I have mapped a server successfully
using apache traffic server but whenever end server gives HTTP status code 302 fond along
with location header which contains header value as my end server url. So browser gets redirect
to the end server url. How can I make a configuration in “Apache traffic server” so location
header can be remapped automatically.