From Kushal Agrawal <kushalagra...@teledna.com>
Subject problem due to location header in 302 found
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 05:19:11 GMT
Hi,
                I am a newbie in  apache traffic server. I have mapped a server successfully
using apache traffic server but whenever end server gives HTTP status code 302 fond along
with location header which contains header value as my end server url. So browser gets redirect
to the end server url. How can I make a configuration in "Apache traffic server" so location
header can be remapped automatically.

Thanks & Regards,
Kushal Agrawal
+91-7259923407