From Kushal Agrawal <kushalagra...@teledna.com>
Subject RE: problem due to location header in 302 found
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:46:47 GMT
Hi Yongming,
                                This is my configuration in remap.config. Do I need to put
some addition configuration to handle 302 redirect.

map     http://trafficserver.com/        http://endserver.net/
reverse_map     http:// endserver.net/         http:// trafficserver.com/

Thanks & Regards,
Kushal Agrawal
+91-7259923407
kushalagrawal@teledna.com<mailto:kushalagrawal@teledna.com>
One Earth. Your moment. Go green...
________________________________

From: Yongming Zhao [mailto:ming.zym@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:05 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem due to location header in 302 found

I think that is the reverse map designed for, it will help you reverse map 'Location:’ URI
into what you want to. check remap.config, docs and test it.

the reverse map is a very confusing keyword, it does only works on the 301/203 ‘Location:’.

thanks

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年4月15日,下午1:19,Kushal Agrawal <kushalagrawal@teledna.com<mailto:kushalagrawal@teledna.com>>
写道:

Hi,
                I am a newbie in  apache traffic server. I have mapped a server successfully
using apache traffic server but whenever end server gives HTTP status code 302 fond along
with location header which contains header value as my end server url. So browser gets redirect
to the end server url. How can I make a configuration in “Apache traffic server” so location
header can be remapped automatically.

Thanks & Regards,
Kushal Agrawal
+91-7259923407