From HarJin Park <harjin.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'ServerHosts' in 'logs_xml.config not work
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:09:28 GMT
Thank you, it's work well.

Next step is to put the summary log to log collation server.
So I config  like this.

<LogFormat>
    <Name = "summary"/>
    <Format = "%<LAST(cqts)> : %<COUNT(*)> : %<SUM(psql)>"/>
    <Interval = "10"/>
</LogFormat>

<LogObject>
 <Format = "summary"/>
 <Filename = "summary"/>
 <Protocols = "http"/>
 <ServerHosts = "origin.example.com"/>
 <CollationHosts = "collation.test.com:4000"/>
</LogObject>

I want to make summary log to 'collation.test.com'  but it's not work.
I don't know why. Could you help me ?