From Daniel Biazus <daniel.bia...@azion.com>
Subject Re: traffic server cache key
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 17:34:56 GMT
Hey Alan,

    Thanks for the hint! Although this plugin can be easily configured to
change the cache key, the objects are still stored into the cache
considering the origin URL (dont know why). My guess is, that behaviour is
a inheritance when traffic server was just a forward proxy and the hash
algorithm was hardcoded to use the origin URL as part of the cache key.
    If you guys have any another suggestions, please let us know! :-)

Thanks & Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Biazus

Porto Alegre, Brasil + 55 51 3012 3005
Miami, USA + 1 305 704 8816

Quaisquer informações contidas neste e-mail e anexos podem ser
confidenciais e privilegiadas, protegidas por sigilo legal. Qualquer forma
de utilização deste documento depende de autorização do emissor, sujeito as
penalidades cabíveis.

Any information in this e-mail and attachments may be confidential and
privileged, protected by legal confidentiality. The use of this document
require authorization by the issuer, subject to penalties.