From Mauricio Barreto <mau_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Partial object caching for trafficserver 5.x
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:09:47 GMT
Hi Harjin,
I am also interested in partial object caching and have found that it has been implemented
in version as a plugin (still experimental) called background fetch.
I have done some basic testing and it and even though I'm a beginner, so far didn't have any
issues, so I recommend you give it s try.

Regards,

Mauricio

Sent from my iPhone