From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache Inspection Tool And Cache Stored GET URL
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:09:10 GMT
I have a remap rule of the below.

map /www.abc.com http://www.xyz.com @plugin=conf_remap.so
@pparam=proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr=1

When the cache inspection tool generates a URL list, the list comprises of
the re-mapped URL.
When I click on a URL to view details, cache inspection tool errors that
the URL can't be found.
I have to modify the URL in the lookup_url URL to match the md5 that is
stored in the cache key.

To generate the URL list, I believe the cache inspection tool is simply
dumping the cache db, then generating a list based on the value of the
stored 'GET URL'

In this case the GET URL stored is:

http://www.xyz.com/file.txt

When the end users request:

http://www.abc.com/file.txt

Keep in mind the cache key is correct - md5sum(http://www.abc.com/file.txt).
It's just the corresponding 'GET' url stored in the cache entry is wrong.

How do I get the traffic server to store the end user URL into the cache
db? Not the re-mapped URL.