From geo...@free.fr
Subject Re: custom logs
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:07:13 GMT

> This is very strange. I use custom logs all the time, using the
> default logs_xml.config file. Are you positive it does not work with
> the default file (which you must edit, obviously) ?
>
> — Leif

No I don't use ethe default file, just a copy and I just tested once again, and after removing
comment blocks one after one, I discovered "%>" in the middle of one of my comments for
my own config. It causes the comment block to be closed. I added an opening comment tag just
after it and it logs worked again!
So default filename works and overriding ones too.
Once again, I made a typo in  my ATS config, sorry to afraid you all. It would be nice to
have some log telling the xml file contains an error while ATS is parsing it at startup.

Denis